I'm So Happy You Are Here
Welcome to CBNutrition, LLC! I’m Courtney, owner and Registered Dietitian in Elko, NV. I was born and raised in Elko, NV and chose to make this home for my growing family (two fun and energetic girls)! Growing up in Elko, I know that living in rural Nevada doesn’t always provide direct access to healthcare services, including a Registered Dietitian.
When it comes to working with clients I like to approach the relationship from two angles: As a Registered Dietitian (your food and nutrition expert) AND as an average woman struggling to find the balance between work, home, family, and fun, just like you!
No one is perfect and I’ll be the first to admit that. However, I believe the choices we make on a daily basis will truly have an impact on our future health AND by making healthy choices on a regular basis, we have the flexibility to indulge every now and then!
How I do it and Why I do it
I believe with all my heart that how we fuel our body truly does make an impact on our future health. I’ve seen first hand on several occasions what happens when someone doesn’t take care of their health and is now trying to manage several different chronic diseases. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had someone tell me, “I wish I would have taken better care of myself when I was younger!”
My Nutrition Approach
I am passionate about preventing disease through nutrition and other lifestyle modifications. Life is short. Life is precious. And in an instant it can change. Why not set yourself up for a better chance to prevent chronic disease by making simple and realistic changes to the way you eat, how you move your body, and take care of your health so that you can continue into your older years as a healthier version of YOU?
Get to Know Me Better
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT...
CHOC CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM
A GOOD HAZELNUT LATTE
How Working with Me Can Help You Reach Your Health Goals
The cyber world is saturated with information about how to lose weight, lower blood sugar, or improve your cholesterol but it gets confusing trying to decide what is best for you because there are conflicting results on each site you check out. I’d love to work with you because I will take that stress off your shoulders! I will take care of helping you come up with the best nutrition recommendations for YOU!
With the education and experience that I hold, you’ll be in the right hands to help you kickstart and MAINTAIN your health and wellness goals! Here are a few benefits you’ll get by working with me:
- Flexibility: I offer appointments virtually, telephonically, or in person. You get to decide what works best for you. Can’t get off work for your consult? No worries, I’m available evenings and weekends to make it more convenient for you!
- Accountability: We all know what we are supposed to do for our health but actually doing it is the hard part. So I provide the accountability and support you need to help you reach your goals.
- Personalized Nutrition Recommendations: There is not a “one size fits all approach” when it comes to your nutritional needs. I’ll be providing individualized recommendations based on YOUR needs and where are at in your health and wellness journey.
- Virtual Video Sessions: Going on vacation and want to check in to make sure you are staying on track? That’s fine! With Healthie’s video feature, you can connect with me anywhere you go!
- Resources and Ideas: Need help with healthy dinner ideas or how to make a meal plan for the week? I’ll provide the resources and “tools” to help you succeed.
- Ongoing Support: Life happens and things come up, it happens to us all. I like to provide you with a Maintenance Package where you can continue to work with me on a monthly basis to continue working towards your goals. Behavior change doesn’t happen overnight and I’ll be there for you when life throws a challenge your way.